Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Whew!

So - the Ward Christmas Party was a success! (pics later)

The Ward Choir was great! I didn't fall off the bench, throw-up, or mess up!!!


So - Life is Good!


I KNOW I NEED TO UPDATE!


But - instead I am finishing up my Christmas Cards!! PRIORITY!!


I will get pics up soon! But....


Let's Get Serious...

I'm Runnin' Out of Time!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww.. they r both so adorable!!! congrats!!! ours was also a success :) according to me... my dad had other thoughts...hehe :)

i cant wait for the rest of the pics from ur visit here!!!
<9 Kay

The Drinkwater Family said...

Adorable picture of your cuties! I love his face! You can tell that's the last thing he wants to be doing right now! Watch the mail, you have a present coming. Then, call me when you get it so I can explain what it is.

..Kris Naven.. said...

You can't see me right now, but just know that I am CRACKING UP!!! This pictures of Aaron is hilarious!!! I LOVE IT!!! And Ash is BEAUTIFUL like always!!!

And on another note I am so excited for you to get the package in the mail- it's from me and Krista both, and I hope you LOVE it!!! Merry Christmas! We miss you and the family!!! Stay warm!!!

Lisa said...

Glad to hear everything went well. Congratulations on a success. And your little ones are darling!