This Christmas season has been wonderful and busy!! As a child I was never the one to decorate the house! I left that to the professionals! As a young married - my professional sister would come and decorate or RE-decorate my home so I could feel the Christmas Spirit stronger! But this year - I think I did good! She would be sooo proud!
We got the tree up BEFORE Christmas Eve!

We decked-out the Kitchen with this...
and this... (new - this year MADE for me by my fav professional!)
and this...
and this...
and this!!
We hung the stockings!! I MADE this! I know!!
Decorated the Piano!! (with nativity from the professional!)
And the messy bookcase!
6 comments:
O yo Mama is so proud of you. Merry merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
Mom
oxoxoxo
The kiddos this year asek me why I always Put ox ox ox. Get it?
We had a ton of fun with you on Christmas Eve! Your mom can rest assured that your rolls were delish. Your 'proffessional decorator' can rest assured that your home is beautiful and you did a marvelous job with decking your halls!
Love,
Jen
Love the decor! I also love the matching jammies in the above post.
Good Job Cris! I'm really impressed with the decorations. I was so proud! Loved the pajamas.
Love Ya,
KM
Great decorations! And, are YOU the "professional"? Good job! Looks great. And Merry Christmas
Beautiful Cristy!!! And I remember your mom's rolls.... to die for!!!
Post a Comment