Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania

For Thanksgiving we traveled BY CAR to Pennsylvania spend the holiday with my brother and his family!! The car rides were LONG but we had a great time!! We got to see some of our beautiful country (although - A LOT of it looks just like North East Texas) and spend A LOT of time together!! We were able to visit with each other, eat good food, see Philadelphia, Hershey Pennsylvania, my first trip to Cabela's and I took my Niece and Nephew to see TWILIGHT!!! They wanted to see it soooo bad and you won't believe it!! The THIRD time is EVEN BETTER!!!
Happy Travels!

After Indiana comes Ohio! We waved to the Ohio Rasmussen's as we drove by!!



Then on to West Virginia - some of the most BEAUTIFUL country I have ever seen!!! And I didn't think I WOULD EVER say that!! ;)



Then on to Pennsylvania - too slow for the sign - the land of TOLL ROADS!!
And then to my bro's house!



We went to see ...
Her (a serious living Angel)...

and Him (someone who loves to read as much as I do!!)...

and Him (whom my little man LOVED!!!! - his "best buddy")...

and Him (with the cutest dimple) a little blurry...

and Him - who can talk your ear off, but is seriously cute!!! ...

(he looks like little man's bud Ryan!)

... And Her - never a peep - just cute as can be!!!

And then we ate and ate and ate!!!

And the kids played...

And laughed!!!

and PLAYED!!!

HOPE YOU LIKED THE PICS MOM!!!!

More later of Philadelphia and Hershey!! Great FUN!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the pictures of the trip. Wow, Kayanna sure is a cutie. I'm jealous you got to spend so much time with everybody.

K.M.

Anonymous said...

wow... those turned out better than i thought!!! im surprised u got a pic of mike :) hehe
<9 Kay

Julie C. said...

OHIO!! Don't you know there is a very important missionary in Ohio??Girl, did you go by Cleveland? When we lived in New York, I was amazed by the beauty as we would drive and explore. Enjoy it.
P.S. Waved to Fresno and Visalia for you. (we went to Las Vegas)

Anonymous said...

Loved those precious pix. Just keep um coming.

You made my day.

Luv

Mom

Lisa said...

Whoa! Did I have some catching up to do! Okay, I can't comment on each posting, but I will say I laughed pretty good each time you mentioned the temperature, and it just kept getting colder and colder. . . And then the snow. Yeah, I got a good laugh on that one, too. I send promised of more snow your way.

Great pictures of the kiddies, Halloween, family, friends, TWILIGHT, Thanksgiving. Your little ones are adorable and they sure have great smiles! Glad you are home safe from such a long trip. Did you remember to wave when you passed by Virginia to Heather and Kevin?

Oh, and I haven't seen Twilight for the third time, yet. And yes, I thought it was sappy funny, when I don't think it should have been. anyway . . .

..Kris Naven.. said...

These pictures are cute, and how nice that you got to go and visit your brother and family! Glad you guys had a great time, and how fun to take a road trip!!!

P.S. I'm jealous you got to go see Twilight for the third time! I need to catch back up! Lol! Take care!

The Drinkwater Family said...

Can totally sympathize with the long drive to the Thanksgiving Feast! We went to Washington! I have always heard that we have a twin out there somewhere, how funny that your related to Ryan's! Love it! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! What are you doing for Christmas?