This is going to be one CRAZY WEEK...because I am
STRESSED!!! I know the fam is still looking forward to pics of Philly and Hershey - but I need to get through my Ward Christmas Party - that I am in charge of - and the Ward Christmas Program on Sunday that I am playing for! I got a lot on my plate so....to hold you over...
KNOW...that I would rather be here!...
Visiting and playing games with them...(there are more - but THEY don't send me pics!)
I think they are pretending they live in Indiana!!! lol!
While the kiddos play with them (again - there are more I don't have pics of)
And little man misses this Sis like CRAZY!!!
There's no place like home...we'll except Disneyland - but that goes without saying! ;)
6 comments:
I love the ice skaters with the lighted pond, so cute!
I'm feeling your pain!! I'm the enrichment leader and our Relief Society Christmas Pajama Breakfast is this Saturday....I'll feel so much better when it's all done with... Good luck! Take a deep breath..you can do it!!
Ryan and Kelly's house is way cute! LOVE it! I know your stressed, but you always do a great job-you will be fine!!!
Good luck with everything. I've been thinking about you lately. I'm doing the duet this year with a friend and I am so out of practice. I know you're already stressed enough, but have you sent out your Christmas cards yet? Enjoy your white Christmas.
wow! brooklyn looks so tall!!!! how tall is she? actually all the kids have grown since ive seen them :) i miss everybody soo... much!!!!!
<9 Kay
Kelli is so funny. I hope the Christmas party turned out well, and the Primary children's song. Keep warm.
Post a Comment