
Okay - so this is a post for those who DO NOT live in Indy!!!!
So I just noticed that it is 12 degrees here! 12 degree?! What the heck is that? So I looked outside my backyard and I noticed that the wind was blowing through the trees...so I checked out weather.com and found out....
THAT IS FEELS LIKE 1 Degree HERE!!!! And I can't stay home today!!!!
OH HEAVEN HELP ME!!!
I thought it only got to be 1 degree in Antarctica!!! I guess I live in Antarctica!
IT'S FREEZING!!!
Actually - it's colder than Freezing - but we won't go there!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! I have never been in anything like that before! WOW! That's crazy!!! Hang in there! Just remember that not too far away you will be in the Happiest Place on Earth!!! :) That should put a smile on your face!!!
It's okay. I feel your pain. Up here this morning it was 10 degrees and I had my earlier class today. My hand almost fell off and I didn't regain the feeling in it for 15 mins! Only one more week until I'm back in California!!!
LOL! So your boogies will freeze in your nose, huh? Sorry.
It's not quite that cold here, yet. Well, I think the high today is supposed to be 20 degrees, but it doesn't usually get THAT cold here until about January. Gee, I wonder how cold it's gunna get or YOU in January. bbbrrrrr. sorry, Cris. Bundle up, pull out those scarves and heav - duty gloves. Oh yeah, and warm your car up at LEAST 5 minutes before you leave. And watch out for ICE. IT's very slippery.
Good luck.
i like the cold when there is somewhere warm to go to as soon as im done outside!!!! and even some hot chocolate!!!!
<9 Kay
LOL!! The funniest thing is that when I woke up this morning, and heard the weather on the radio, I turned to Ammon and said, "I have got to make sure Cristy is ok!"
;-) He looked at me like I was nuts and I told him because of the impending weather conditions and that with this being the coldest winter I have experienced in five years I was worried about you Californians out there in Indy!! LOL! He just shook his head. Seriously, it has never been this cold this early. Maybe in like Feb, but not in December. Maybe we are in for a warm spring, eh? Anyway, bundle up, watch for black ice on the ground (cuz all pride goes out the window when that happens) and go pick up some hot chocolate on your errands. It is going to be a blustery weekend!
I just read the above comment...I agree with the warming up the car thing too!
HOLY MOLY!!! I'm so sorry! Us California Girls don't do freezing very well! I will pray for you and your sanity!
I hope you changed the antifreeze in your car. It has to be different than what they use in Cali. Oh and learn how to drive your car on ice.
Now you kow why people use online shopping and catalogs. Let your fingers do the shopping and forget the car.
It is probably just a freak storm and it will warm up and you probably won't have snow for Christmas. Bummer.
Love Ys
Mom
Post a Comment