Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All Ready!!

Okay Santa!
We're all ready for bed in our new Pajamas!!!

Do your MAGIC!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww! how adorable!!! they r totally amazingly cute!!! and thank you for the gift!!! I LOVE IT!!! :)
<9 Kay

Anonymous said...

We miss you so much. But we are so happy that we can share your life through your blog.

Air bear, and Ashy are precious in their Christmas PJs.

Thanks for the pics

Mom

..Kris Naven.. said...

So cute! Oh my goodness! Your house is adorable with all the decorations! I have been out of town for the last week and a half, so I haven't been caught up on blogging! I just recieved your package in the mail- THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE IT! That was so thoughtful of you, and what a cute idea!!! I can't believe how young the boys look in that picture, but I can believe how good the 3 of us look! Lol! I need to call you, so expect a call sometime this week! I promise! Thank you so much for thinking of me, and I LOVED your Christmas card too! I am glad you guys had a Very Merry Christmas, thanks again, and I will talk to you soon! Love you!

Love Always,
Kris