Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Every year I have taken a Valentine's Picture of the kiddos. Some years I even sent out Valentine Cards - of said cute pictures - to family and friends...ummm...not this year. And I don't even feel guilty about it! Progress people - progress!!
So - I have this new fancy shmancy camera!! One problem - I don't know how to use it... I've read some of the manual...no luck. I guess to take really awesome pics one needs to learn how to use the "manual" settings...not automatic... dumb...
SO - until I learn - here are some pics of our happy valentine's...
Don't let the snow - fool you - we've had a dusting of snow...like 3 times... lame...
Oh - and I don't know where to take a "good" pic in my house... I don't have any good indirect light...or direct light...is that in the manual? Even my walls are lame... Help is needed here people - seriously!





No comments: