Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday!!

My little Sweet Pea turned 5! It's crazy that she is growing up so much quicker than my Little Man is. Isn't it funny how that happens?



Disney on Ice!



We celebrated the day by going to Disney on Ice!! Our seats were AWFUL!! Ticket Master TOTALLY misrepresented them!!! The people around us felt the same way!! So - it made me feel better that I wasn't the only one...but the kiddos didn't mind...so I guess that's good...



I love my baby girl - who is not so baby anymore!!



Some quirky things about her...



She LOVES school. Like she LOVES LOVES LOVES it...



She loves to do homework - any work book she can get her hands on...



She HATES socks that aren't turned inside out...and even then she hates them...



She wants to wear a dress...EVERY DAY...



She HATES boots - and she has some in every color... ;-)



She won't wear tights...hello - bare feet in her church shoes...



She barks like a dog...most of the time...she wants you to play fetch and pet her...awesome right?



But she is the sweetest helper I have. She will do anything to help!!



She loves to learn the primary songs and she says the sweetest prayers ever...She blesses EVERYONE...by name...ANY TIME she prays...even at mealtime...awesome right? I know...



I love this 5 yr-old Sweet Pea!!

No comments: