Thursday, November 17, 2011

Playing Catsup

I decided it was time to play Catch-up...some people spell it Catsup or Ketchup... If I really tried to play it fully - I would have to start back a ways... and you know how THAT goes - so - I think I'll just start when we moved here to the Columbus, Ohio...area.
I really didn't think the move here was going to be that hard. But...OH has it been more difficult than I anticipated!! I remember after I moved to IN that it wasn't for a year...that I thought that life was good. I guess I need to wait for a year...ugh...
Our house is becoming our home...it's just everything outside the house that I'm having a hard time with. I'm still looking for that one special person...that kindred spirit...because we all know that every Woman needs a Man...and other Women she can talk too... In ALL the other areas I lived I've made that kindred spirit before now...
I think the hardest part is - that I thought before coming here - I already knew who it was going to be...but that didn't turn out the way I thought...such is life.
SO... here are a few pics of the things we've done and the family we've seen lately...

In JULY...


The BIG-O Truck with all our junk...err...priceless treasures!


OH YEAH!!!! And Sweet Pea is going to be a BIG sister to a baby brother!!!

Not the best pic...




In AUGUST...


The kiddos took swim lesson at the YMCA.


Note to self: Next time pay for private lessons... ;-)

The kiddos both learned how to ride a two-wheeler in order...

...for us to buy them their own height-appropriate bikes...both of which still have the training wheels on...

The last few day of August Little Man Started the 1st Grade!! His bus picks him up at 9am and drops him off at 4pm...just like last year...bleh!!!

Can you see the excitement?!!?


But in SEPTEMBER....

Grandma and Papa came to visit for a few days over Memorial Day. The kiddos LOVE their grandparents!! They played, played, played NON STOP!!!
A little visit to COSI - a Children's Museum in Columbus.

Looking good in their Sunday best...

In OCTOBER...
Sweet Pea started Pre-school 3 days a week!!


Little Man played soccer for the YMCA league. He was a FANTASTIC goalee!!


My SISTERS CAME TO VISIT!!!

(they were tired to me calling home everyday crying...)


We went to Kirtland, Ohio to see all the church sites.

And we went to Time Out for Women in Cincinnati, Ohio. Oh fun!!

The kiddos carved pumkins - his is a bat and hers is a cat...

We went to a FANTASTIC pumpkin patch!!
We went to BOO at the ZOO. It was soooo AWESOME!!!
On Halloween we went Trick-or-Treating with our friends, the Peine's. Best trick-or-treating experience we've had!!! Except Paul lost Little Man's mask and cape...

We had so much fun with our little Cinderella and Batman!!!

6 and 4 are the PERFECT ages for Halloween Fun!


As we move on to November I hope to not have to play Catsup - as much. Hopefully I can keep the fam updated...enough...

No comments: