Happy, happy anniversary! That's such a wonderful accomplishment and you guys make a cute couple. Hope you enjoyed your day and had some time away for yourselves...
p.s. How's the disneyworld trip planning going? ;-D ;-D
p.p.s Cristy...Marcia Lynn McClure is going to be in Provo this summer when I am going to be there!!! I am seriously considering paying $25 to meet her! Is that crazy!?
3 comments:
Happy Aniversary! Congrats on 10 years and an eternity to come! :)
Happy, happy anniversary! That's such a wonderful accomplishment and you guys make a cute couple. Hope you enjoyed your day and had some time away for yourselves...
p.s. How's the disneyworld trip planning going? ;-D ;-D
p.p.s Cristy...Marcia Lynn McClure is going to be in Provo this summer when I am going to be there!!! I am seriously considering paying $25 to meet her! Is that crazy!?
Happy Anniversary! Your photos from St. Patty's Day look like you had a great time!
Post a Comment