Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Birthday Girl!

Happy 3rd Birthday
My Little Sweet Pea!!

It's seems like it was just yesterday that you were born!
You were soooo small in Daddy's arms!
You were such a sweet baby!
You hardly cried and YOU LOVED TO SLEEP!!!!

Mama loved to torture you with BIG BOWS!!
But you were always happy!
Your first birthday was.......sweet!

You had big smiles for your second birthday!

You are my little princess!!

And now you're THREE!!!?!!!!

I love the way you can tell me you're THREE!!


I love you my sweet baby girl!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy, happy birthday Ashlyn! We hope you get spoiled all day long and enjoy your day. :)

Anonymous said...

aw. happy birthday to ashlyn. shes such a cutie. i love how you had the cupcakes. so awesome :]

The Drinkwater Family said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn! Wow, I can't believe that! I remember her 1st birthday, wasn't that yesterday? Miss you guys!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn! It is amazing that she is already 3! What a big girl! She is too cute! I hope you guys had a wonderful day celebrating!!! :)

Shannon said...

Isn't three fun? Mia turned three in November. I had forgotten just how much fun and energy a three year old can have! Happy B-Day to Ashlyn!

Becca said...

She is so beautiful, just like her Mom! Goes by fast, huh? Thinking about it makes my head whirl....yea that's too much thinking for a friday. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Three? Three already? I can hardly believe it. Too cute, too sweet, too adorable.

Luv,
G-Ma
xoxoxo

Melanie Papworth said...

Whoa! Already!?
Adorable!!