Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Texas!

March Madness - A month in Review

I keep apologizing for not keeping the blog up - but I guess I have been too busy livin'!! And this Livin' has been crazy!! I will try to update - not so much for all of you - but for me...

The craziness - after the two weeks in California in January...that I don't think I ever blogged that much about...oh well - started at the beginning of March when the fam went out to Texas!! Hubby had to go to Texas for his annual week there for work so the kiddos and I went with him since the Michaelson Fam was meeting at his parents house the next week.
AFTER THE LONG LONG LONG LONG drive - we spent the weekend with his parents and then we drove Paul into Ft. Worth. We ended up staying with him for a few days!! We romped around the hotel - always fun - and we went to the awesome Ft. Worth zoo! Just me and the kiddos!! I know!! We also drove by the temple and took some photos!

Little Man's extra special leaf and a really COOL Hippo!


Indoor and Outdoor viewing areas!!!


The Dallas Temple!! This should be a postcard!


I love this!Upon returning to Paul's parents house we had an almost complete Michaelson Family Reunion. One bro couldn't make it. Laura was in town from Amsterdam so we all came in for a week!!

*Warning - lots of pics and in a random order*



She is why He is so wonderful!



Always chasing after Papa!!!


*Cousins*

So cute!
Daddy's little girl - until she gets in trouble...

Simon Says!
Happy Generations!
Teaching a boy to fish...
is more than just fishing...
it's bonding!!


Sweet Pea bonding...
This was HUGE!!
Little Red Wagon Ride!
Papa actually ran them down the driveway!!

Books, books, and more books!!!
Sweet lovin'!!
...and more books!
The ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Uncle Jeffy!!!!
Playing...

teasing...

bonding...

and loving!!!

Ice Cream cones morning...

noon...
and night!! Only at Grandmas!
Playing with Uncle Kenny!
so cute!
that's what I call a vacation!!!
Loving their Uncle!!
Sweet Pea can fly higher...
than her brother!!


3 Musketeers!
My Sweet Pea!


Love it!!
My FAVORITE!!!

Siblings...
Sunday pictures...







Papa's Tractor!!!
Getting a ride!!!

Can't wait until the next time at Grandma and Papa's!!One happy childhood!!


6 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

CUTE!!! I've been wondering where you were? Glad you guys are all doing well! Can't wait to see more pictures of "the Michaelson family adventures!" Miss you!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Wow! You got some REALLY cute pictures! Did you get a new camera? These pictures are adorable! I'm glad you posted a lot of pictures because you were waaaaaay past due! Thanks for the update, and I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

Becca said...

Oh, seeing pictures makes me miss you tons! Your kids are adorable, and that little girl of yours is turning into quite the beauty! I'm glad you've been able to travel and see everyone. And I bet you earned some chocolate malted crunch for that drive-or does Paul for doing it twice?

Anonymous said...

Precious, precious, precious. Thank you for sharing your vacation in Texas with us.

Love,
Mom in Visalia
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kirsten said...

Your pictures are sooo cute!!! All of them... you got some really neat "relationship" pictures like with your kids and Grandpa and Grandma,with Rachel, their uncles, etc. It looks like you guys had a really fun time and what a great place to vacation. Ethan would have been in heaven with the fishing! Glad to see you are blogging again!

Unknown said...

What a great post! It was so much fun to see everyone in Texas. Somehow I've got to get a hold of your pictures - you got some good ones! :)