Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Little man!!!

My Little Man is now 4-years-old!!! I can not believe it!! He is growing so fast! He is such a sweet little boy and I love him so much! At least 20 times a day he says, "Mom, me love you!" He has the cutest smile and the bluest eyes!!!

Little man and I spent the day together!! We went shopping, played on a play ground, went out to lunch with Dad, and went and saw "Monster's vs. Aliens!" In 3-D!!! Just the two of us!! So much fun! Jen watched Sweet Pea and they had tons of fun! They even took a nap! It is such a blessing to have good friends!!!!
To celebrate his special day he wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for dinner. For some reason he LOVES this place! I think they have a fun atmosphere but also it's quite possible the have THE WORST pizza ever!!! I wish there were a John's Incredible Pizza around!!!

My Big 4-year-old!!

Happy Chocolate Eating Family!


We went to Pizza with our friends, the Stumpf's! We always have so much fun!!! Jen made a "licious" cake!! Yum yum!!!

Sweet Pea and Julia!

Kaylee and Jen and Karl - somehow I missed the boys...next time!

Good Food (the Cake) + Good Friends = a Good time!!

Little Man had a great B-day!

Thanks to the fam for all the cards and presents!!! Little Man loves them!!!

6 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Aaron! Happy Birthday to YOU! We are so glad you had a great birthday, and we miss you!!! :)

The Drinkwater Family said...

We're so glad that you had such a happy birthday! Ryan misses you a ton and we all miss your whole family! Hope life slows down for you soon!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! Has it REALLY been 4 years! Wow! Time does go by so fast. Glad it was a joyful time

Anna said...

I seriously don't get why the pizza is so bad at Chuck E. Cheese. I swear they actually have to work hard at being that bad.

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!! You are such a cute boy and glad you had an extra special day with your Mom (and Dad). They really know how to show you a BOY themed day! So fun!!! You are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute birthday boy.
Love you,
G-maG and G-paG xoxoxo