My little Sweat Pea turns 2 day!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Mom and Dad love you!!!
Little Man loves you too!!
Sweet Pea with her Birthday Clothes and her new Princess Castle!!
Happy girl!
I made her a Barbie Fairy Princess cake!! I had to make her a little more modest! ;)
Last night during the Super Bowl Festivities we had cupcakes and sang to her! One can never have too many B-day celebrations!!
YUM!!

Sweat Pea will open up her presents tonight and we'll dig into her Barbie Cake!!!
She'll show you more pics tomorrow!!
12 comments:
It looks like her birthday is off to a good start! We can't believe she's already 2. We wish we could be there to celebrate with her. We hope she has a great day!
Wow, the cake you made looks so beautiful! Cute! They grow up so fast, don't they? Looks like she enjoyed some of her cake last night...hehehe.Fun! My girls tell me all the time how cute your kids are.
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Ashlyn, happy birthday to you!!!
Happy Birthday Ashlyn!!! We hope you have a wonderful day! You are getting so big, and your Princess Castle is awesome!
Cristy- that cake is awesome! Yum! Great job! And I love how you made her more modest! Too funny! I hope you guys have a great day celebrating Ash's birthday! Tell everyone we said hello!
Oh ya, and Ash you look adorable in your birthday outfit!!!!
Happy Birthday again!
Happy Birthday Ashlyn!!! I can't believe that you were only 6 months old when we met you and your sweet brother, beautiful and talented Mommy, and your hard-working Daddy! You look so cute and are getting so big! We miss you cutie!
Happy Birthday cupcake!
We love you and miss you. Mommy is so crafty. Your cake is soooo beautiful.
One day you will do that for all your little cupcakes. It's a generation thing you know.
Love,
Gramma G
Yea! Happy Birthday! How fun, and that cake looks fabulous! Good job. Glad to see you got back home in one piece. Are you well, now?
Awesome job on the cake Cris! Happy Birthday Ash! You should recieve something in the mail from us sometime soon.
Marshalls
WOW on the cake, the colors are eye poppingly beautiful!
The cake looks great! My girls wanted to know if they can get a cool castle like your sweet pea! Tell her Happy Birthday for us.
That is an awesome cake! Holy cow, woman! Professional!!!!!!
Your daughter is so cute! She looks just like you! I love her princess outfit. I wish my daughters would never grow up. Enjoy this time while they are still little!
Post a Comment