I have had to play the piano A LOT lately. I am a perfectionist...at certain things. One of my assignments at church is to play for the ward choir - so - I practice. Today when I got off the bench and ran upstairs for a second I could hear banging on the piano. The kind of banging that is not allowed!!! I ran downstairs and turned the corner into the living room and I saw my little kiddos playing the piano. I took a moment...(deep breath) and then said "Are you guys playing the piano?" Duh! I'm brilliant when I trying to remain calm. And then my little man, with a huge smile, said that they was playing just like me! I asked him what he was playing and he said, "Superhero Songs!" Bring on the Super hero songs!! Gently! ;)
Playing "Superhero Songs!"
6 comments:
That is so sweet! And way to not overreact, and look at the sweet little response you got because you didn't! Aaron is such a cutie! I love it!
One of the great gifts that you can share with your children is the gift to play the piano.
It takes effort but it can be fun and simple. Give them 5 minutes a day and they will play like you.
That is a promise, just 5 minutes a day.
And with that gift they will build strong testimonies and serve the Lord with that gift.
It all depends on that 5 minutes a day.
I love you.
Yo Mama
xoxoxox
Good job! I have a problem with wanting things instantly too. Micah is learning to play the piano and doing quite well, I hope his siblings see him learn and progress and gain a desire to learn piano too.
My kids love to bang/play on our piano too. Blondie will belt out her primary songs and they both try and drown her out with the keys at the same time. Often, it's the most entertaining thing I see I all day. Your kids do such a great job smiling for the camera-mine need to work on that. . .
Michael has taken a liking to the piano lately and all i hear is him playing a chinese song... but whenever i can i am sitting at the piano playing through the many songs i have... including the little book of songs u gave me. and thank you for it! i absolutely love being able to sit at the piano and play songs other than ones that i always play :)
Kay
Michael has taken a liking to the piano lately and all i hear is him playing a chinese song... but whenever i can i am sitting at the piano playing through the many songs i have... including the little book of songs u gave me. and thank you for it! i absolutely love being able to sit at the piano and play songs other than ones that i always play :)
Kay
Post a Comment