TWO THINGS!!!
1. You would never see a development, with homes like this, WITHOUT privacy fences!
and
2. You would NEVER see a chain-link fence in a development like this! Chain-link are ALWAYS used the PWT!!!!
Also - something else that was funny!
I ordered pizza a few weeks ago and when I went in to order - I ordered Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. The manager looked up at me and said that they only had "regular bacon"!!!
AND...
GAS IS ONLY $2.60!!!! How much is it where you live?
8 comments:
Gas is hovering around $3.20 here in Colorado. Glad to hear you are doing well!
Gas here is down to $3.39, which we thought was pretty good.
I still have yet to see your neighbor! I'm still waiting!
KGM
Gas has gone down to about $3.27 here, but I'm still jealous. Andy turned 18 years old on the 14th. He's legal now!
gas is 2.99 here in pa.last time i checked (last night) but idk why i checked i dont even drive yet!!!!
I wouldn't want your family to go hungry so the next time you try to order a "Canadian Bacon and Pineapple" pizza try calling it "Ham and Pineapple" instead. From what I have found from being around the country is that Canadian Bacon only exists in CA.
Glad to see you are adjusting!!! Hopefully you are feeling settled and getting to enjoy your new home! Your neighborhood looks like fun! Have you been to the Children's Museum or the zoo yet? I recommend the museum for sure!! Glad to see you are posting again! ;-)
Ha HA! That's great. "Regular" bacon. They even call it Canadian up here, too. 'course Canada is a bit closer to us than you are. . . Anyway, gas is down to $2.53 today in IDAHO.
Post a Comment