Okay - I PROMISE to subject blog tomorrow with pics! I don't know where that dumb cord that goes from my computer to the camera is!!!
But I am still here and alive!!
All of the stuff for our home was delivered on Wednesday! And our cars were supposed to not be delivered until the 8th but they got here yesterday! Wahoo!
I'm doing okay here...the only time I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest is when I notice the licence plates! I know that sounds odd...but THAT is when reality hits and I realize that I live far, far away!!! But it shall pass!
I have met my WONDERFUL neighbors! All the things they say about friendly mid-west people are true! People are genuinely nice! Stories later...
As for now - I must continue to unpack - try not to go crazy - and take deep breaths!
3 comments:
I wish I could help you! Just know that I am far, far away thinking of you!
Thinking of you!!!!
Happy your doing well! Update please!!! Is it still cold? Do you have other pants to wear now? J/K! Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment