Well...my non-sleeper little man has not liked to sleep since...the womb! But since moving "far-far-away" he and his little inner time clock are all messed up...well - not messed up for California time! So he's been going to bed after 9pm but then not waking up until almost 8am! Hallelujah - Mom has been able to get some sleep! But this morning he let us know that the party was over!
He was patting my arm at 5:45am telling me he wanted to get in bed with me...then when Paul's alarm went off - 10 min. later he asked who was on the phone...and then when Dad got into the shower it was all down hill from there!!!!
It's dejavu every time I hear his little voice say, "Wake up [Mom] it's morning!" and then I say, "5 more minutes!"
THANK HEAVEN FOR NAP TIME!!!!
2 comments:
Oh, it's too bad the 8 AM thing didn't last. Rachel still hasn't figured out she can climb out of bed and come find us. I'm not looking forward to when she figures it out! :)
Did it rain the Wednesday they moved your stuff in? I hope not. After you get past the unpacking part and the kids get used to the time change, you're going to love it there!
Post a Comment