....It's definitely time for me to start blogging again!
Thank you for the calls, the emails, the reminders, the comments, the letters and the homing pigeons! I realize that I need to update my blog postings, backgrounds, pictures and every thing else.
So, in case any of you are wondering...
Yes - I realize that Strawberry's are out of season...hence the fall...
Yes - I realize that the MICHAELSON sign on the side bar looks like the Hollywood Sign and we don't live in Cali anymore...
Yes - I realize that the Fresno Temple isn't "technically" my Temple...but whatever!
Yes - I realize that my header is lame...give me time...
Yes - I realize that the kids' pic's on the side bar are old! At least 6 months for her and almost 2 years for him! But dang - that is the cutest pic I have ever taken of Him!!!
AND YES - I realize that I have been here almost 2 weeks and...nothing!!!! I know - I'm getting to it!
Patience!
P.S. This was post was all said in jest - my lame attempt at being funny for not blogging for so long...
4 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad that you are back to blogging, but you need pictures!!! We miss you guys, and it is good to hear that you guys are getting settled in!!1
That one doesn't count! Don't even think you can get away with that! Very Funny!!
Kelli
Looking forward to pictures! Does it really look all that different? I know-- take a picture of one of the most "random" things. Something you would in no wise see in Cali. Blog about it. Yeah! There's your next assignment! hahaha. Loves!
Sister Michaelson i miss u so much!!! Young womens will never be the same without you! I need your email so i can invite you to my blog! anyways i love and miss you terribly!
Post a Comment