Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life...

Life doesn't seem to ever go as planned! Because if it did -



today I would be here...



with them!!!


I had already paid for my tickets - booked the hotel - and planned the fun-filled trip for the whole family!!!!!!!


Do you know what happens when one gets really homesick...


...nothing good! Especially when the ones you're "sick" for are at the Happiest Place on Earth!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's probably going to be really hot and crowded. Right? So be glad your in your nice comfy home in 50 degree weather. We will not have any fun without you!

Love Ya,
Kelli

Lawrensons said...

Sorry to hear you can't go. :-( Kelli is right, it will be crowded and SO HOT. But that is ONE SWEET PICTURE!!! great costumes, where did they get them?

Cynthia Christopherson said...

I'm so sad for you! Being homesick is the worst feeling. :( I hope that in time that pain is eased and you feel more at home where you are. And hopefully have the opportunity to return "home" as much as your heart desires.

Melanie Papworth said...

He flies into Sac tomorrow (Sunday) at 9:25pm. :) Getting REALLY REALLY excited!!!!! How are you holdin' up???

Lisa said...

Kellie, Awesome costumes! Where did you find them? Make them? Story!
And Cristy, I'm sorry. Wish i could be at Disneyland, too. :(