Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 1...

Day 1: Bad!

Day 2: Really Bad!

Day 3: So bad - I wanted to give up - a gallon on the floor to clean up!!

Day 4 : ALL DONE!!!

Day 5: Got the carpets professionally cleaned! ;)


Can you say "Cheese?" no, no, no....

Can you say
POTTY-TRAINED!!!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!!!
And he goes to sleep ALL by HIMSELF!!!!

8 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

YEAHHHHHH! Isn't it great, no more diapers! Your pocketbook will be thanking you! He looks so big in that picture! We were having some people over and Ryan kept telling me his friends "EJ and Aaron and Edwin" were coming over. I didn't know how to explain it to him. You guys are missed here!!!

Cristy said...

Aaron talks about EJ and Ryan daily. Today he saw your blog of Ryan's b-day and he kept saying "I want to go there! I want to talk to talk to Ryan and I want to see my friends!" He doesn't talk in sentences a lot - so this must of been important!
I miss you guys too!
This was right....right? I'm staring to forget!!!! ahhh! :(

..Kris Naven.. said...

Yeah! How exciting!!! Isn't it awesome! Yeah for Aaron, and yeah for you!!! He looks so tall in this picture! Holy Moly! And he's going to sleep all by himself too! Congrats! We miss you guys! I need to call and chat!!!

parkesphoto said...

ok how's you do it i need help. call me. mariana

Anonymous said...

WOW! I bet you could teach Ashlyn. She is just as smart as AirBear. the money you save in diapers you could fly to Cali for Christmas.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

u r so LUCKY!!! my mom has been trying for ages to potty train Nathan but it just hasnt worked!!! i really need to know ur secret so Nathan can be potty trained!!!!
<9 Kay

Unknown said...

Congrats Aaron (and of course Mom and Dad)! :)

Melanie Papworth said...

WHAHOO!!!! How did you do it?!?!?!? Kambree is still too scared to sit on the seat! I think Cody will be ready before she is....
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!