Thursday, November 29, 2007

Halloween Time at DISNEYLAND

This is the fam at Disney's California Adventure. (I couldn't quite get this pic in the right place.) The trip was hard. I don't think I will ever go to Disneyland again without Paul. I'm glad I had the opportunity though. No, I'm glad I took the opportunity. I am a stronger person than I thought. If I can do that, I can do anything. There is no doubt that Paul is my rock, but I realize I have my own independent strength. And while the trip was hard, this one picture makes me forget all the hard things. This first picutre makes all the effort worth it. My sisters!


Getting ready to go to Disneyland! I drove from Lathrop with my frined Kris and her son E.J. We met Kelli and Julie there with their families.


Ashlyn is all smiles and all ready to go. She loves Disneyland almost as much as her mom.


Me and my kiddies!


Trick or Treating at California Adventure made the whole trip worth it. Awesome!! But, without Paul - this kept happening. I would wear Ash in a hip-pack and also have to hold Aaron. That's almost 50 extra pounds!!!


My Friend Kris and E.J.


E.J. Aaron and Maddie loving Dumbo!



Aaron's first ride on Dumbo!! Thanks Uncle Ryan! Can you believe it? Aaron has been to Disneyland atleast a half a dozen times and we never stood in that long line!


Me and my best man waiting for Fantasmic to start! We had the best seats in the park!


I love Buzz Lightyear! To infinity and beyond!


Bye, bye Mickey!


Too much fun!







2 comments:

Kirsten said...

SO so cute!! Welcome to the blogging world...you did great! I love all the pictures and seeing what you guys have been up to. Keep up the good work!!
Love, kirsten

..Kris Naven.. said...

Yeah! Now I'm famous on your page! Lol! Now you need to show me how you added your friends to your page...see know I am the student and you are the teacher! And your page looks way cute by the way, and I love the blog about throwing your computer out the window! I know how that feels sometimes! :)