Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blogging 101

Have you ever wanted to throw your computer out the window. I mean literally unplug the thing, walk up the stairs, open the window, get the screen off (it used to be easier when I was kid) - although lets not discuss why I wanted the window screen off - and then drop the computer out the window and watch it explode into bazillion pieces. Would I really get the satisfaction I was looking for?...........Oh yeah! Definitely! But somehow I don't do it. Whether it's because my husband would then probably want to throw me out the window, or maybe it's because if I keep turning off the computer and then whispering kind words to it, it will work like it supposed to and its death would have been vain.

The reason for my rant is because I have been wanting to blog for the past month. I was so excited in the beginning. Then, it happened. I couldn't download pictures. I tried. Again, and again, and again. I asked friends for help. I even had a few come over and try. Nothing. I was so excited to show pics of my trip to Disneyland without Paul. Yep, I did it! I know, I know I still can't believe it! Then I wanted to show pics from Halloween and all the fun "fall" things our family did. But every time I tried....error. Whatever you are thinking....I already tried it. I even deleted my blog and then tried to open it again. MISTAKE!!!! I lost my URL and I can't GET IT BACK!!!! Again, the urge to throw my computer out the window. As we speak, er... I type, I am typing a little hard, hoping the DELL will get the hint that we're not friends. (DELL is my computer.) He is small, black and a little temperamental.

So wish me luck on showing you some pics from our last month....

No comments: