Monday, January 25, 2010

Snow!!

Since it is snowing outside right now...I thought I'd blog. I know...shocking!! I have so much to catch up on! And since someday I will probably want to print this thing out so that I can say I have been keeping up on my family history and journaling (sporadically - at best)...I should probably do something.


Earlier this month Paul had to go to Texas for a few days so the kiddos and I went to my IN BFF's house! We had a splendid time!

So - my Sweet Pea got to play in the snow for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Last year I always let my Little Man play in the snow during Sweet Pea's nap time. But since Julia wanted to take her outside and play (and I didn't have to do it...) I thought...what the heck?

Getting all dressed up! Brrrr....
Sweet Pea and Julia (aka Jew-Lah)

Pretty in Pink...and blue...and purple!


Baby it's Cold Outside!!! But she's LOVIN' IT!!!


And then she froze!!
Sweet Pea loves her "Jew-Lah"
"Jew-lah" loves her Ashy
And while good times were had outside...the other kids could not tear themselves away from the Wii!! SUPER MARIO BROTHERS was the ONLY things on their minds!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Awww! And her "Jew-Lah" loves your Sweet Pea!

Anonymous said...

shes such a cutie :]

..Kris Naven.. said...

Cute pics! :)