Wednesday, October 7, 2009

California in August

I have traveled and traveled and traveled this summer!!! But I haven't been blogging...

So in repentance of that...here is a little bit of our trip home in August...


The LONG LONG LONG Plane Ride!!


We went home because Paul's youngest brother was sealed in the temple to his BEAUTIFUL bride!!

The Happy Couple!!

Ashlyn with her Papa!
Hold my hand Papa!!

Hold me Papa!!


Never mind...just walk with me Papa!

When we first got to the temple - I saw my Dad across the parking lot! He and my mom were there with my sisters and their ward doing a session! After I ran and gave him a hug my Father-in-law walked up with Aaron and Aaron said, "Look, another Papa!" It was too cute!!


Ashlyn and "her Gramma!"

My little ones in front on my temple! It been a good 9 1/2 years!!

My 4-year-old little angel!! His little sister was being a little...less angelic!


The Michaelson Family
It is sweet to see - when all the siblings are together!!

I LOVE this pic - and I tried and tried to turn it!!! But it WOULD NOT upload straight!!!! grrrrrr.....

After the ceremony the wedding party went to the "Fresno Breakfast House" for a luncheon...Aaron was in HEAVEN!!! He had "his Jeffy's" undivided attention!!!
At the reception Aaron loved playing with his "uncle Kenny."

My children have FANTASTIC Uncles!!!! They pray for them EVERY night!!! And they NEVER forget!!!!

The next day the kiddos were able to play with their favorite people at the hotel!


HAPPY ASHY!!

Playing with a new puppet from Grandma!!

Playing with Papa!

Aaron with big smiles for Grandma!

After the Wedding Festivities and most of the Michaelson Clan were flying home...we went to Visalia for a few days!!!


I'm not sure how I missed taking pic's in Visalia...I think most are on my phone and they DO NOT come up good on a blog...just on facebook!


Ashlyn found a new Best Friend - her cousin McKay!
LOVE that CHEESY SMILE!!


Getting 2 toddlers to smile at the same time - easy - getting them to look at the camera...impossible!!!

ANOTHER adorable pic - that I couldn't get to turn...grrrr!!!

Ashlyn is showing off her mani/pedi! Such a pretty girl!!

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!

Going to California is hard because of the time-change!!! That 3 hours is a kick in the pants!!!!
BUT - we didn't have much time to I gave up sleeping to spend time with my sisters and bro-in-laws! We had SOOOOO much fun staying up and talking! I don't think I had laughed that hard in a LONG time!!!
And here is Patty-Whack being the life of the party!! I don't know HOW that shirt got ripped!!! ;) But it was SUPER FUNNY!!!

I miss my family TERRIBLY!!!! I can't wait until the day where I live near family again!!! Someday....


3 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

So happy to see you back in the bloggin world! Aaron and Ashlyn are getting so stinkin' big! So glad you got to see literally all of your family on your trip to California!!! Miss you guys!

Becca said...

Such a busy travling family you have all been. Your kids are adorable! I especially love the picture of your kids in front of the temple! We miss you!

mariana said...

it's about time you post. looks like you had a wonderful trip. mariana