I have to admit I have enjoyed my hiatus! All things are well in the Michaelson Home! No serious illness or issues to speak of...well - we all have our issues...
I have been a traveling fool - which will be documented later and I will be an even bigger one starting on Saturday when my parents come! I bet I will log about 2,000 driving miles before we're done!!!
So - for Becca!
RIGHT NOW - I am sitting here at the computer and watching Bug's Life which is on EVERY DAY at least 3 times a day in my house and listening to my Sweet Pea sing!
I will make a bigger effort to update my Florida Trip - California Trip - and Girl's Camp trip BEFORE I take my 2nd Nauvoo Trip - Ohio Trip - Pennsylvania Trip - and Washington DC Trip!!! Wish me luck - although I'm sure no one checks this out anymore!!! ;)
7 comments:
Yea, an update! You are a traveling fool! Is Indiana so bad that you have to leave all the time to go everywhere else? Where is Paul during all this? Does he go along too? Happy travels!
I'm glad you are doing well. I'll be excited to hear about your trips although I am quite jealous. I hope you are enjoying yourself though. We miss you!
WOW! An entry! I look every day in hopes I can be a part of your
life. I am glad I never stopped loking. Today was a payday!
Blogging seems more personal like keeping a journal of the important things in your life that close family and friends can share.
I love you! See you on Saturday!
Luv,
Mom
Yea! I'm so glad you finally posted. Keep it up! Oh-and give me a call, I lost all the numbers that were on my phone (long story). Love ya!
I was just on hiatus too and it really does feel good! It's good to hear from you again though!
I check it out, and I'm glad to see that your blog went to the top of my list FINALLY! I'm glad all is well! And thanks for finally posting, but I want to see pics of the kiddos! I'm sure they are getting so big!!! :) Take care!
Love Always,
Kris
Hey! GLAD to hear from ya - SLACKER! JK - what a relief! I thought I was going to look like an idiot for not having checked you blog in so long. Turns out I didn't have much catch-up to do, so thanks for the breather! :) MISS YOU!!!!
Post a Comment