Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday...

...to me...

I have had such a GREAT birthday week!!! I spent last week and the beginning of this week in Texas with Paul's family and then on Tuesday I flew to California to celebrate Disneyland style with my parents and my sisters! I had such fun!!!
Wow! Turning...30!! I can not believe it!! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it! 30! 30? As a child I used to think that was so old! Now that I'm "that age"...I know it's old! ;)
Anyways - I'm not going to spend the day posting all the fun pics from these past few weeks - I'll save that for this week.
I am happy and healthy and look forward to a good 30th year! Let's hope that my wishes come true! ;)

I also can't wait to see Twilight! What a great way to spend my birthday - late night - because it's okay after the sun goes down...right? ;)

13 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CRISTY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I'm so jealous that you got to spend the week at Disneyland! We might go there for my birthday too. I hope that you havea great one!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you got my text, and I'm so glad that you had such a fantastic week with your family!...And at the happiest place on earth! The turning "30" thing reminded me of that Tim Mcgraw song..."My next 30 years!" Anyways, happy birthday to you and you are not old, but I know the feeling...on wednesday I'll be half way to 50!!! ;)

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! We thought about you all day. We hope you had a fun, relaxing couple of weeks and that Paul spoiled you rotten. ;-) If not, he'll have to answer to me! Happy 30th!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait till you get to 50. It's way better than 30--I know! Happy 30th.

Bowman Clan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish we could've celebrated with you. I'm glad you got to go to disneyland though. SO FUN! I hope you have a superdeduper next year. (sorry we've been watching barney)

Becca said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm glad you've had a fun day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Christy......
u know... the other day i was thinking... when was Christy born again?..... and then i remembered... ON HER BIRTHDAY!!! ;)
i stole that from a friend who stole it from a birthday card :)
i hope that u have/had a great bday.... and i bet my dad can tell u great things about being 30 ;)
the other day my dad was looking for ur number and i couldnt figure out y..... and then i saw ur blog!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Kay

Shannon said...

I just received the Girls's Camp cd from last summer. I'll get it copied and try to mail it to you this week.

Melanie Papworth said...

YEAH! K, kinda can't believe you're THIRTY! That's crazy. You're looking YOUNGER every day. MISS YOU!!!!! By the way, sorry I haven't been blogging. Just caught up today. And now I am trying to see what everyone else has been up to these past couple months! HURRAY FOR YOU! Sounds like a fun trip!

Jen said...

I'm ready for the "Happy Birthday to Little Man" post!!!

parkesphoto said...

happy birthday! awaiting another post.n hope you come back soon. m

..Kris Naven.. said...

Ok...you need to post pictures of the big 4 year old's birthday! We miss you, and I can't believe your little man is 4! How exciting! :)

Lisa said...

Yes, yes. I know I'm late (but I DID post on the 20th). But Happy Birthday. how has your first month of 30 been? :)