Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gone Again!

I have not fallen off the face of the earth...yet! Paul has to spend a week in Texas for work so the kiddos and I are hanging out in east Texas with Gramma and Papa.
We drove A LONG way to get here but the kids are having the time of their lives!!
I will post pics soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

r u sure that u live in INDIANA cuz it doesnt seem like it:) hehe u seem to be all over the place!!!
can't wait to visit
Kay

Unknown said...

Two more days and we will be there with you! :)

Anonymous said...

How's the Texas fam? I haven't heard from you in a couple of days. If you have a minute give us a jingle and catch us up with all the Texas news. Will you be able to see Megan this time around?

Ryan flies in Friday night. Isn't that just too trippee?

We are really looking forward to seeing you next Wednesday night.

Love you babe.
Mom
xoxo

..Kris Naven.. said...

How fun! I hope you have a blast! I'm sure the kids are having a great time too!!! :)

P.S. How long was the drive???

Jen said...

I hope you're having a ton of fun! I'm sure you're getting lots of pics. Did you take your scarf? :D

Hurry back. I miss you!

Lisa said...

Hey Cristy! Happy Birthday to you!!! How was Disneyland? Besides the obvious: "The happiest place on earth!"
And Happy Birthday to Paul! Hope you two have a great time out there.