Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve Eve

It was a Merry Christmas Eve Eve.
My awesome family modified a long standing tradition this year in order for me to spend Christmas at home with my little family. Every year my family has a big Christmas eve. This is where we sing the Christmas songs, act out the nativity while Dad reads from Luke 2, open presents, big yummy dinner, you get the picture. But this year we had Christmas Eve Eve. On Sunday we commenced with the festivities. We had a wonderful time and I always cherish these special times.

Aaron is excited! Can you tell? Isn't he handsome in his Christmas tie! First time he has even 'worn' a tie. Ashlyn even has a dress to match! But, she was too sick to go to church. My poor baby!

Crazy Aunt Kelli and her yummy goodies!

Uncle Pat has had a little too much Egg Nog!!

Showing off the goods! Again!


Joseph leading the DONKEY!! And the cutest wisemen ever coming down the stairs. I didn't get a good picture of Aaron before he riped off his costume, but as he came down the stars wearing a pillow case and holding a piggy bank I had tears in my eyes!


Mary and Joseph with the Baby Jesus in a manger

Almost all the Garrett grandkids. The 6 Steven Garrett kiddies are missing - and of course our favorite missionary Ryan Garrett in South Africa.

Papa reading from Luke 2.

Everyone listening intently


And as always ending with music....


...and a little too much Egg Nog.
It was a Merry Christmas Eve Eve.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I love egg nog.

Cristy said...

I know you do...and egg nog loves you...